About this Course
How to Stand Out as a STEM Applicant in the College Admissions Process
Replay of Webinar on Sunday, July 9, 2017
Here’s what you will learn by attending the webinar:
- Gain direct expert advice from Nikki Kahealani Chun, Senior Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Caltech, a veteran admissions counselor at STEM-focused universities.
- What high school classes to take as a future STEM applicant?
- What teachers should provide letters of recommendation for STEM applicants?
- Why extracurricular involvement is most important for STEM applicants in the college admissions review process?
- How STEM majors differ in the admissions process?
- How to explore various STEM majors?
- Summer activities and involvement.