About this Course
Class Replay: Application Tips and Strategies
Replay Cost: $10.00
Audience: Our classes are geared towards parents and guardians of high school students. However, we welcome any students, school counselors and independent counselors to join our classes as well.
Here’s what you will learn by attending the class:
- Tips for completing college applications for your student to best present him or herself.
- How to encourage your student to write about their extracurricular involvement in order to have the most impact within the limited character count on college applications.
- Early Action, Early Decision, Regular Decision, Rolling- Learn about the different application plans offered at colleges and understand the best plan for your student.
- Standardized Testing- How to report testing to colleges
- Recommendations – What letters of recommendation are needed in the college admission process and who are the best individuals to ask to write a letter of recommendation
- Importance of college essays.