About this Course
Class Replay: How to Effectively Research Colleges
Audience: Our classes are geared towards parents and guardians of high school students. However, we welcome any students, school counselors and independent counselors to join our classes as well.
Here’s what you’ll learn by attending this class:
- How to best understand the most important factors of fit for your student in the college search.
- Navigating a college’s website and what to look for while researching the college.
- College Rankings- We’ll provide our perspective on rankings.
- Ideas to help your student organize information when researching colleges.
- Once your student finds a college they are interested in, what are the next steps?
- Best online research tools.
- How to best utilize resources within your community.