About this Course
Webinar Replay: Tips for Applying and Majoring in Engineering
During this webinar, Trevor Donadt, former Engineer turned Admissions Counselor at Tufts University and current Independent College Counselor, will discuss how to stand out as an Engineering applicant as well as why to consider applying to Engineering as a major.
Audience: Our webinars are geared towards parents and guardians of high school students. However, we welcome any students, school counselors and independent counselors to join our webinars as well.
Here’s what you’ll learn by attending this free webinar:
- What the value of studying Engineering can be for students.
- Why it is important to gain experience in the field of Engineering prior to applying to Engineering programs at colleges.
- How admissions counselors evaluate Engineering applicants.
- What the different types of Engineering programs are and why they can vary per college.
- What to be doing in order to stand out as an Engineering applicant.